Campanionway cover needed for 22' Buccaneer

Special area for the smaller Chryslers - Musketeer, Buccaneer, Mutineer, Man O' War, Pirateer, Daggers, etc.
tmitchell

Campanionway cover needed for 22' Buccaneer

Post by tmitchell »

Need some help to locate a part. Looking for a fiberglass campanionway cover for a 1979 Buccaneer 22'. Any ideas on how to find one?

Thanks,

Tracy
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Hi Tracy,
Welcome aboard!

Thought I'd ask you a few more questions about your Buc!

Is it the 18' Chrysler Buc or the 22' Bayliner Buc? They are two totally different boats!

Where are you at? If you are in the Pacific Northwest there is a new Sailboat Wrecking Yard in Bellingham Wa. They advertise regularly on Craigs List in the Seattle area. Bayliner Bucs are quite prevolent around here and you just might get one from them I have no idea what their inventory is though! Find them on CL and send them an email! You might get lucky!

Again Welcome aboard!
Scott
tmitchell

Post by tmitchell »

Hi Scott,

It's the 22' Bayliner Buc.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Unfortuantely I don't think you'll find a part on this forum as most of the folks are owners of Chrysler sailboats which are a different breed from the Bayliner sailboats.

However you might find a bayliner forum or maybe scowering Craigs List across the country might turn one up!

either way, welcome aboard and you are more than welcome to hang out here however you might receive some freindly ribbing! LOL!

Scott