what shall I do with it?

Special area for the smaller Chryslers - Musketeer, Buccaneer, Mutineer, Man O' War, Pirateer, Daggers, etc.
Inheritor

what shall I do with it?

Postby Inheritor » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Greetings! I've inherited a Chrysler catamaran in need of serious TLC. Dad passed away last year and had not sailed this thing in at least 15 years. The sail has a few holes, I have no way of knowing how to rig the thing, and I have no desire to keep it. What's the best way to try to find a home for it? This forum? Craigslist? Some other venue?
Thanks in advance, all. I sailed a lot as a kid but this is way too much boat for me to rig, sail and handle alone.
Larry

CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CaptainScott » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:24 am

Hi Larry,
Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you have a boat you do not want. If you snap a few photos and let us know where you are maybe some one here would be interested.

If you are anywhere near the Seattle area I would be interested in helping you in any questions as far as completeness, condition, etc.

Otherwise, I've had my best luck selling via Craigslist and a close second for me is word of mouth with friends.

Scott

Inheritor

Postby Inheritor » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:01 am

I'm in Minneapolis, the boat is two hours north of here. Next time I'm up there I'll snap some pics and post them. Thanks!

Return to “DaySailors”