So, where do you sail?

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Just moving an old thread from a few years ago to the top of the list in case anybody wants to revisit it, or add to it.

You NW C22 guys might notice there a couple of C22's from your area you may not have heard of, been a while since they posted.

Maybe the freshening of the post will trigger an "topic reply notification" to some old friends if they've not been checking in lately

EE
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

I was just reading this and saw a C22 in Bremerton! Funny I was just down there a couple of weeks ago in Destiny!

OK, you PNW sailors! Where are ya!!
Scott
kh-c26

hi, just joined.................

Post by kh-c26 »

CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Welcome Ken, hey, is that the 26 that was in John Wayne marina?

Just curious! If so, that guy almost sold me the sails off that boat! LOL!

Scott
kh-c26

Post by kh-c26 »

Yes it is or should i say yes it was....jezzzzz, i'm glad i saved her from the parting out frenzey. What a way to go for a sail boat .....have your wings stripped from you and be left with only your standing rigging. Naked beagle.....her name is and was Sea Beagle, horible name or what? agree? But you cant change the name of a boat right, bad luck. The current name has stickers missing so it looks like S B A LE. Im wondering if it constituts bad luck if i roll with the missing stickers and rename her......Im rambling....ramble on brother! Did you ever see her or the sails? Did you want the spinaker, i've never flow a chute and would part with it for a reasonable price. If you did see her what were your thoughts. you should have seen the trailer I build to get her down her to longview.

Ken
C26 1977, white hull blue rub stripe, main sole #437, Bough in the Seattle area.