Chryslers C-30

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Gus

Post by Gus »

Do you know if he still have it for sale? I sent him an email through craiglist, but never replied.

Thanks!
Mario G wrote:I had the pleasure of sailing the C-30 of Bob's (Little River Sc.) and can tell you its one of the better 30' sailboats I've been on. Very well thought out boat.

I know Bob has done alot of work to his C-30 and if he is asking 10.5k its well worth it.

I also passed a C-30 just out side of Titusville Forida a week ago but couldn't get them on the VHF.
1976 Chrysler 22 Halve Maen - Sail # 595
Blue Magic

Post by Blue Magic »

The boat is still for sale....If I think a message is spam, I do not reply, I do not like all the spam from craigs list...It has been a year and a lot of aggragation and I still do not have my dodger done. I had a new Jenny done and the interior all done. The interior teak is almost done..When and if the dodger gets finished the topside will be repainted. I have a haul out planned for the spring for a bottom job
Gus

Post by Gus »

Oh, is it your boat? Really cool!
Blue Magic wrote:The boat is still for sale....If I think a message is spam, I do not reply, I do not like all the spam from craigs list...It has been a year and a lot of aggragation and I still do not have my dodger done. I had a new Jenny done and the interior all done. The interior teak is almost done..When and if the dodger gets finished the topside will be repainted. I have a haul out planned for the spring for a bottom job
1976 Chrysler 22 Halve Maen - Sail # 595
Zeta

Tmi 30 for sale

Post by Zeta »

Blue Magic wrote:The boat is still for sale....If I think a message is spam, I do not reply, I do not like all the spam from craigs list...It has been a year and a lot of aggragation and I still do not have my dodger done. I had a new Jenny done and the interior all done. The interior teak is almost done..When and if the dodger gets finished the topside will be repainted. I have a haul out planned for the spring for a bottom job
Hello.
New to the forum and interested in your boat. PM sent.
Mike
Blue Magic

Post by Blue Magic »

Hi Mike........the boat is on craigs list. Go to Myrtle Beach, go to boats and put TMI in the search line and it will show some pictures. If that interests you said a message wiht your phone number and we can get together.
Bob :D
Dallasbob
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Dallasbob »

My favorite part of Bob's post . . . "Go to Myrtle Beach"! Lived the first 9 yeras of my life at MB AFB. We still visit family in Charleston regularly.
Bob T . . .
1979 Chrysler 26 "Indecision"
Dallas, Texas / I-45 / Galveston Bay
Zeta

Post by Zeta »

Blue Magic wrote:Hi Mike........the boat is on craigs list. Go to Myrtle Beach, go to boats and put TMI in the search line and it will show some pictures. If that interests you said a message wiht your phone number and we can get together.
Bob :D
Thanks Bob, I'll send pm w/number and talk when I get back.
Blue Magic

Post by Blue Magic »

Try myrtle beach craigs list.....TMI one there with pictures