New owner of a 75 c22

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
d_sinsley

New owner of a 75 c22

Post by d_sinsley »

Hello,

I am a new owner of a C22 swing keel. Look forward to hanging around here with you guys and girls. Already getting a baptism of how good a group this is. Trey is helping me with keel removel and bracket replacement. Any help along these lines would be good. Heck any advice will be nice. Well nice to be here.

Devon
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Welcome aboard. My pretty first mate spent her very early years a bit south of you in Boise.
Bhacurly
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome Neighbor!

Post by Bhacurly »

Dang,
Your just down the road from me,,, I'm off of Barker Rd and I-90 in the Spokane valley!

I'm redoing a C-22 and hopefully will have it ready to get wet in a bit,, well maybe longer. Wanna come over and sand some blisters/fiberglass this weekend?? :lol:

Billy
d_sinsley

Not really

Post by d_sinsley »

I have to do the same to mine. I am droping the keel and replacing the brackets then re gelcoating the hull. Maybe we can hook up sometime and compare notes. I work in the valley. Also I am a member of CDA sailing Association. We are a great group of racers and cruisers. We have alot of fun stuff planed this year. Check us out at

www.cdasailing.com

We have a really good club and dues are only $50 a year. Racing for members is $175 a year or $10 bucks a race. Social events are free and open to members and none members alike. We also have a great learn to sail program for adults and kids as well as a couple of youth summer camps planned. We are hoping to start a youth racing program this year as well.

Lets go sailing.

Devon
Bhacurly
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bhacurly »

Ow! Ow! Ow!

Stop twisting my arm! Ow!

I'll PM my Cell number to you,, you can see my project here:

http://naturalbornflyerz.com/chrysler_22.htm

The site is slow after they moved the server,, need to do some work there later...

Billy
d_sinsley

havechecked out your site

Post by d_sinsley »

Already checked it out looks good

you will be a big help and close by
Devon