For Sail!

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
J. Austin
Site Admin
Site Admin

For Sail!

Post by J. Austin »

Far be it frpm me to judge a sailor or their frugality, however this must be shared.
When attempting to sell your craft it is imperative to have her looking her best. Nothing will get her sold like some fine china and cutlery on her galley table.

Just sayin'

http://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/27539
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward
jerecaustin.com
Lucky Jack

Post by Lucky Jack »

Haha, they must have glued them down too. :lol:
1980 C22 Rose Sea
Capt. Bondo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Capt. Bondo »

I hate it when folks can't take the time to make sure there pictures are orientated correctly. Makes me think that if they don't have the time to care about the look of there add, how much time did they care for the item they are selling.
H:)ppy Place
78 Chrysler 22

You can go to a Zen Master or you can go Sailing, either way you end up in about the same place..... a Happy Place
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

Okay you old timers, remember that old Batman TV show in the 1960's? Whenever Batman and Robin went into the bad guy/gal's lair the screen would be tilted to show something was "crooked" about the place?

I'm just saying, you never know, the Joker or the Riddler could be behind this one. :lol:

Thanks
Alan

Oh, Best Batman seen ever. Batman hanging from a rope off the bat copter, Robin at the controls. Copter or Robin hit a down draft and dunk Batman to the wast. Copter pulls back up with Batman still hanging on and a shark clamped onto Batman, swallowing his leg up to the thigh, Bat boot and all. Well Batman gets out his handy spray can of Shark repellant and gets rid of that pesky shark with a spritz. Of course, no harm to Batman at all. Now that was Quality TV! 8)

Thanks
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
Anhinga
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Anhinga »

That's an old real estate agent's trick to make a space look lived in. At least when we sold our house the agent said houses with furniture and other stuff in them sold faster and for a little extra money on average. Worked for us!