Thanks

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
DiverDarren

Thanks

Post by DiverDarren »

Thanks all for the warm welcome!
Just alittle about me, I have been in the market for a project boat for the past year, while surfing ebay recently I spotted a 1976 C-22. It was priced right so I put in a bid on it. Which lead me to the Chrysler Sailors forum which I must say has more class then any comparable Catalina or Com-pac forums.

I will start a thread here in a bit with photos of the boat which was "farm fresh" when it arrived. Lots of questions.

Stay tuned for more...
Darren
1984 Siren 17
"The Ocean weeds out, from all the races of mankind that come upon it to make a living, a certain type of person. This type of person stays with the ocean, and the rest are cast back ashore to deal with the land people."
Chrysler20%26

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

We all lick photos, an happy to help.
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

A big Welcome Aboard there shipmate!

I like the Avatar you got there. I wore a rig like that once upon a time. Yup just once and it was a blast. I was spear fishing, definitely not what that rig was intended for. When I got to the bottom I hung out over a drop off sitting on a very old sunken tree trunk that jutted out to the edge. About 80 foot deep. I shot my limit on Sea Bass that dive.

I'm betting your usage is a bit more work like. :D

Thanks,
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing