tough decision

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Bhacurly
Site Admin
Site Admin

tough decision

Post by Bhacurly »

5 years!

That's how long I been workin on my project Catalina 27... so I decided against putting my C22 in the lake an getting some real work done this year... at least untill July 4th.

Butt... the 22 was in the way in the shop! So after spending the last 3 days off washing, dewinterizing, replacing another impellar, and then having to tear apart my carberator... we will be putting in the slip today! :D

Pray I have the discipline to get some work done and not spend another season sailing toooo much!

Billy
Mario G

Post by Mario G »

:lol: I have $5 says you can't go a few weeks with out "just a quick sail dear then I'll be right back on the 27"
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Go sailing Billy!

I like the idea of a perfect boat but I prefer a very nice boat and just go sailing!

LOL!

Scott
lecker68

Post by lecker68 »

so the 22 is a sail boat and the Catalina 27 is a work boat right. I prefer a sailboat and when sailing I don't get as much done that is why mine is not finished and this is the 4th season but why let a wind go to waste.
Catch the wind and ride the wave, Have fun
Lyle
1980 C-26 #1100
S/V My Getaway
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34432376@N06/
astrorad

Post by astrorad »

Sailing Toooooooo Much.....what's that?
Bill
Bhacurly
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bhacurly »

:lol:

Yup!

I knew you all would understand!! And no I wouldn't bet $5 on how long I can make it :roll:

We got up there and ran into Dave (Windwalker) and his crew getting some "work" done on his C-26...

We launched and then motored over to the south end to see if we could spot any Billy goats,,, and we did, maybe 10-11, including some of last years babies. It's always nice to see they survived up there, on the steep north slopes! We saw one with a broken horn that we spotted 2 years ago on May 11, 2011 still cruising around up there! It's not the one that falls down :wink:

Here's yet another link to some of the picts, a short, 1:18 minute slide show of the some 300+ picts I took:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bhacurly/s ... 3893/show/

I think I'll shoot some video next trip out and will post that, with some actual sailing. Was a blustery day so we didn't try putting the sails up yet... but the motor ran great!

Billy
Windwalker

Ruined slide show

Post by Windwalker »

I can't believe you ruined your slide show with pictures of ME!

Now you are going to have to send me copies because the Admiral actually liked them.

Email them to me at my work email please. If you need it let me know and I'll PM it.

Thanks!
Dave

1976 Mutineer