WHat have you done? . . . . I need a good read!

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

WHat have you done? . . . . I need a good read!

Post by CaptainScott »

OK folks.
I'm stuck in meetings today.

I need some good reads. Here is what I'm looking for,
What pranks have you pulled off?

I'll start with a harmless prank and if things escalate I can share more! Yes I've done a LOT of pranks to friends and . . . . . not so friends!

I work in cooperate America. You know, cube farms. Major company.
Well, a good buddy was away for two weeks on vaca. Gave me plenty of time to plan.

Friday, I emptied one of his desk drawers. The one he came in and tossed his keys and such into when he arrived at work. Smokes too. He was a smoker.

After a quick trip to the store, I proceeded with help to line his drawer with plastic and duct tape. Filled the bottom inch with gravel, then filled the drawer with water. A bit of stablizer and a few plastic plants. Then Sunday, my wife, daughter and I went to the pet store and bought half a dozen guppies. Yes we did.Sunday evening my daughter gently put the guppies in the desk drawer! She was younger then and could not believe we were doing that! I have great photos of her with a devilish grin putting fish in a desk drawer! LOL! Hmm, If I can find them I'll post!

Monday morning my friend cam in plopped into his chair opened the and . . . . .did not drop his keys and smokes in! LOL! He noticed the difference in weight of the drawer and looked to see what was up! He about fell out of his chair to find his drawer turned into a fish tank!

Very cool!

Lets hear it!
Scott
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Oh man that is just too much funny
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Many years ago I wrote a database app at work, and it contained a prompt for a phone number in a specific format. And of course there was the helpful pop up that occurred when the entry wasn't correct (ie please enter the phone number like xxx-xxx-xxxx).

There also was a counter for number of times this little message had neede d to be repeated in this one instance (not overall just this time).

After three tries the helpful popup changed to "Look. Obviously you aren't up to this today. How about you go outside and wash the bosses' car instead"

And sure enough about a year after the app went into production, my phone rings - and the voice says "you're not going to to believe this but..." 8)