C22 Keel Bracket/Pin Kits for Sale

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Guster

C22 Keel Bracket/Pin Kits for Sale

Post by Guster »

Hello everyone,

A few years ago I was talking with Scott about making several Keel Bracket/Pin Kits. The plan was to make enough to get the costs down, sell at a good price and have a little left over to help fund the forum. Life got in the way and the next thing I know a few years have passed.

I have 2 sets finished now and enough parts manufactured that I could be ready to ship more within a few days of an order.

The kit includes the two brackets, pin, and pipe plug. They will need to be match drilled for your boat(The hole pattern on my boat was clearly done by hand. I was worried that it would be slightly different from boat to boat). These are well made brackets. They are made from 304 stainless steel, the pin is the standard 5/8" dia. and the bracket sides are made from 3/8" plate.

Photos here: https://goo.gl/photos/UPUanAVfw7Rd3CgP6

Price is $250/set. I'll ship for free in the US. Every set sold I'll send Captain Scott $50 to help with the costs of the forum.

Send me a PM for more details.

Cheers,
Dan
70's Barnett Butterfly "Blue Jean"
1976 C-22
astrorad

Post by astrorad »

Very nice work and will be most appreciated by those who need them...and the price sounds very fair indeed.
Bill