Successful pictures download ,Brigadoon

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
brigadoon

Successful pictures download ,Brigadoon

Post by brigadoon »

I had a hard time figuring out how to download aany pictues as the original files were to large. I finally took pictures of the photos on the computer moniter with a setting to use less space so quality has suffered but saving pictures on this site will allow them to be maintained. Picture 1 is from our trip to Washington in Dec. , we did not sail but some beautiful beaches.

#2 I shifted the galley to the starboard side and insalled an AL counter top. (sorry, poor quality pic.)

#3Brigadoon with the mast up ( about 20min single handed ) using cheap ratchet straps and bridals of 1/8" galvanised cable.

I purchased Brigadoon from aerojet777 2 years ago, he had been useing it as a motor cruiser on the lake in Seattle but had never stepped the mast or attached any of the rigging. The trailer had been thourghly reconditioned and a lot of work done on the interrior.
I have since purchased a manual windlass, mainsheet traveler on a bridge to span the companionway hatch, additional grabrails for inside the cabin, SS propane grill for the stern rail and a rocna 10 anchor with 80' chain rode and roller furler. I have posted additional Pics on the following posts as the site is only allowing 3 attachments.
Attachments
DSC02116.JPG
DSC02115.JPG
DSC02114.JPG