Call for Documentation

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Call for Documentation

Post by CaptainScott »

Hello my Chrysler friends!
I have a document request of you.

As many of you already know, I collect any and all original Chrysler Documentation.
This includes any pre-Chrysler Starwinds and post-Chrysler Ticon documents. Outboards, trailers, and accessories included!

If you have ANY documents that came with your boat, EG Owners manuals, parts lists, rigging, ads, etc or anything I have not listed that you might have, I am interested! Maybe you have documented history that we do not know! We'd like that too!

Please check our documents page here "http://www.chryslersailors.com/" select Documents tab, and confirm that I d not already have it.
If you have ANY documents that I do not already host and are willing to share, please scan and send me copies! If you do not have the ability to scan, I do! Contact me either by email or PM here and we can get those shared!

ANY members and non members alike are welcome to these documents. We freely share ALL our documents to anyone who would like them.

Lastly,
I did not get all the existing documents by myself. Almost ALL of them were donated by members here. They graciously shared for your benefit!

Thank you to all who have already shared and thank you for all who consider sharing with us.

Scott
Captain Scott
Chrysler Sailing Forum