Pictures of all Chrysler sailboats w/stories

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
brigadoon

Pictures of all Chrysler sailboats w/stories

Post by brigadoon »

When I first started looking at Chrysler’s there were a few links I found that seemed to have disappeared over the years. Today I was looking at some old posts and found that one of those sites is still available. Google “Chrysler sailing association “ then click on some of the links. Tons of pictures of all the Chrysler sail models listed in category along with lots of other information.I believe the site was the predecessor of this forum and is no longer active but is worth looking at if you have not already found it.
Enjoy!
Rick C26 Brigadoon, Sequim WA
brigadoon

Re: Pictures of all Chrysler sailboats w/stories

Post by brigadoon »

Once you get to the Chrysler sailing association site click on the attachment with the small paper clip for the full list of information.
Rick
C22Bob
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by C22Bob »

Thanks very much for the post. I'll pull all that content over into our site for longevity. For many years the 'Chrysler Sailing Association' was also at Chryslersailing.lizards.net run by Jeff Arnfield, but that has gone away. The 'lizards.net' is a site that also hosts the Watauga Lake Sailing Club and Jeff is involved with that as well. Jeff was also on this site many years ago according to Scott Ziegler who built this site. Scott has moved on and I just took over the domain ownership for another year, at least. I'm going to put out a call for help as Scott and Boyd have both left and I'm running it by myself. I'll be re-doing our home page soon and will make a link http://www.chryslersailing.com

Bob
CLS72

Post by CLS72 »

Thx for the link - it has a lot of information indeed.
JohnUSA

Post by JohnUSA »

C22Bob wrote:Thanks very much for the post. I'll pull all that content over into our site for longevity. For many years the 'Chrysler Sailing Association' was also at Chryslersailing.lizards.net run by Jeff Arnfield, but that has gone away. The 'lizards.net' is a site that also hosts the Watauga Lake Sailing Club and Jeff is involved with that as well. Jeff was also on this site many years ago according to Scott Ziegler who built this site. Scott has moved on and I just took over the domain ownership for another year, at least. I'm going to put out a call for help as Scott and Boyd have both left and I'm running it by myself. I'll be re-doing our home page soon and will make a link http://www.chryslersailing.com

Bob
That answers some questions. Looks like a daunting task ahead, cleaning up all the broken links, etc.
brigadoon

Post by brigadoon »

This website also has most of the manuals, some with parts lists and rigging instructions etc
Rick, SV Brigadoon