Manuals fo Chrysler sailboats

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
brigadoon

Manuals fo Chrysler sailboats

Post by brigadoon »

A while back I posted info for the Chrysler association web site, I titled it pics and stories etc. I should have noted this site contains all the manuals for the various sailboat models as well as how to repair many items and answers many questions frequently asked on this site. A reading from the first page c26 manual gives procedure for rigging, size and length of shrouds as well as size and length of original running rigging . To access the site with the information you must go to the association site then click on the very small paper clip under the site heading. Accessing this site will give you information that is hard to obtain or in some cases unavailable anywhere else. Captain Scott also has some of this material available. If you own a Chrysler sail boat I would encourage everyone to download and print your manual so you have a hard copy available. Hope this is information useful to the membership.
Rick, Sv Brigadoon
C22Bob
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Manuals fo Chrysler sailboats

Post by C22Bob »

Rick, ..FYI --on this site, from the home page, check under 'Documentation' and several manuals can be found there. As for the other site you mentioned, I believe you're referring to the site setup by Jeff Arnfield and is still at http://www.chryslersailing.com/.
As for Captain Scott, he is no longer involved with this site anymore. I took it over last month. His own domain captainscottssailing.com is expiring this month and I pulled all his 'documentation' to this site. A lot of that is a duplicate to what Jeff has. If you see something on his site we don't have, let me know and I'll pull it over. Thanks...

C22Bob
brigadoon

Re: Manuals fo Chrysler sailboats

Post by brigadoon »

C22 Bob
Thanks for letting me know, I was unaware of Captain Scott’s site being closed, thanks for picking up the slack and keeping this site open.
Rick