B.E.E.R. 2008

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Gus

B.E.E.R. 2008

Post by Gus »

There's a huge group of trailer sailors at www.trailersailors.com that are organizing the next BEER in Pensacola, I'm planning on going (if I'm not in my way to Iraq by then) For what I have read, there's a lot of fun and great sailing. It is from the 6th to the 10th June.

Gus
1976 Chrysler 22 Halve Maen - Sail # 595
thepartydog

Post by thepartydog »

Sounds interesting, hopefully I'll have "Ya Never Know" here by then. I followed your link, but I couldn't find posts about it on www.trailersailors.com.

Darin
Darin
"Ya Never Know"
1980 C26
ronc98

Post by ronc98 »

I am going to try and hit that as well. It might even work out better then my plan on going south a little earlier. this is late enough into spring where I will be able to get a few shake down trips on mine before going to the bigger bodies of water.
Wag4513

Beer Cruise 2008

Post by Wag4513 »

The BEER 2008 Cruise is evidently scheduled for June 6th through 10th. Their sight should be updated next week. Here is a link for last years information.
http://www.bellsouthpwp2.net/b/s/bs_allen/beer2006.htm

I have been trying to go for years, but the Judges love to set my trials for June.
Jim Laurence
Chrysler C22
Dallas, Texas
Gus

Post by Gus »

Well, I found out Friday that I'm in the list to go to Honduras with the Army to document humanitarian missions for about a month (We are only two Spanish speakers in my unit) and the return date is schedule for June 7th... grrrr
1976 Chrysler 22 Halve Maen - Sail # 595
thepartydog

Where to stay

Post by thepartydog »

Hi all,

Since my boss drove all the way down to Tarpoon Springs and back to help retrieve "ya never know" from the mangrove pirates (he even paid for the diesel), I figured I'd do him a favor:

Anyone looking for digs before/after/during this B.E.E.R., the vacation rental company I work for has condo's and a couple of houses on Navarre Beach. If anyone's interested, PM me and I'll set ya up with a killer discount.

Darin
Darin
"Ya Never Know"
1980 C26