C-22 pulpit Mounting hardware

Need certain parts, sails, accessories? Put out a request to the Chrysler Sailing Communty!
Please be sure and include useful information like, location, how much you will pay, etc.

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.
skyking

C-22 pulpit Mounting hardware

Post by skyking »

Does any one know where I could find the Brackets that mount to the deck ? I have the Pulpit and stancions, but I am missing the deck brackets?

I dont want to get something other than what was origionally on the boat just in case the hole patterns are different?

Any suggestions would be appriciated !!
DenaP

Post by DenaP »

Hi Tim,
Don't worry about getting hardware to match the deck holes. The existing holes can be easily filled with epoxy compound, allowing you to get mounting hardware that is available/affordable.
Dena

Kali Zoi
1975 C22
skyking

Post by skyking »

Dena,

I have looked at these brackets in the West marine catalog, Do you know what the angle is on them?

Also is thare another source available at a lower price, I would be happy with used ones.
DenaP

Post by DenaP »

Tim,

The angle is 60 degree. As for pricing, you might check www.jamestowndistributors.com and www.wholesalemarine.com.

Also, this type of question would get more replies if you post it in the general discussion section.

Cheers!
Dena

Kali Zoi
1975 C22
skyking

Post by skyking »

Dena, Thank you for the information

And the advice on posting notes

have a nice day
DDB

Post by DDB »

Tim,

I will be cutting up my Chrysler 22, What do you think is a fare price for the deck parts that you want?

email me at dbauerle@borgwarner.com

dave