Wanted: Man O War Sail

Need certain parts, sails, accessories? Put out a request to the Chrysler Sailing Communty!
Please be sure and include useful information like, location, how much you will pay, etc.

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.
djstiles1

Wanted: Man O War Sail

Post by djstiles1 »

Hello.

I am seeking a sail for a Man O War. New or used would suffice. Please repsond to this message with new/used, price, location.

Thanks!

djstiles1
isaacs

Post by isaacs »

I have a used sail. Good condition with one hole near the top. $100 Near Spokane 99003 but can ship.
djstiles1

Great News!

Post by djstiles1 »

Hello.

Thanks so much for your post; I've been looking for this sail for some time and I'm excited to get the boat on the water.

Would you have any pictures of this sail? If not, please let me know general condition and age, if there are any repairs necessary, as well as what color.

I would be interested in making arrangements for shipping to zip code 68124 as soon as possible.

Thanks and talk to you soon.

Dale
djstiles1

Apologies about condition/repairs inquiry

Post by djstiles1 »

As I just re-read your post I see that you said there is one hole near the top ... how large is the hole and are there any other repairs needed?
isaacs

Post by isaacs »

Hey I am glad to be helping someone out. Here is what the sail looks like.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37632669@N07/3715742892/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37632669@N ... otostream/
The emblem is a little faded and there are a few patches but I think it still has some good life in it.
I'll check on shipping tomorrow and let you know what it would be.
Thanks,
Isaac.S
djstiles1

Looks Great!

Post by djstiles1 »

Hello Isaac.

Thanks for the pictures and appreciate your prompt response. I'll watch for your next post with regard to shipping costs. Low cost would take priority over shipping time. Please let me know how you would like to receive payment as well.

Talk to you soon.

Dale