C26 Stern Rail

Need certain parts, sails, accessories? Put out a request to the Chrysler Sailing Communty!
Please be sure and include useful information like, location, how much you will pay, etc.

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.
JKBedford

C26 Stern Rail

Post by JKBedford »

Good afternoon - nice to see another discussion forum for Chrysler Sailboat owners! I have a C26 (bought it last summer) and just love it. I don't have a stern rail and would like to add one - I have 3 kids and would feel better having the rail there. I've seen many pictures of C26's with stern rails, but none detailed enough for me to estimate dimensions. If anyone with a C26 complete with stern rail would be so gracious as to provide me with as much detail - pictures, diagrams, dmimensions, I'd truly appreciate it.

Best regards,

JKB
Barrie, Ontario - CANADA
C26 - under 1m of snow!
HJakl

Chrysler 26

Post by HJakl »

I have my C 26 since last summer as well.
If yo need some pictures or details let me know.
Here in Calgary is still cold, lake frozen for sure next 4 weeks, but I will try some BC lakes. But sailing season is comming!!!!!

Sail Pending
Henry
JKBedford

Stern Rail

Post by JKBedford »

Hello Henry - any details, dimensions, photos, diagrams that you can offer would be appreciated greatly!

JKB
HJakl

Post by HJakl »

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Cab ... hotos.html

Try this link, there are tons of C26 photos.
My boat is still at the lake, Plan is to bring the boat to town this weekend, then I can take some pictures.

H.J. Jakl

Sail Pending
CALGARY
txaggie78

Post by txaggie78 »

I recently purchased a '75 C-22. It does not have a stern rail and I am interested in putting one on. Has anyone done this from scratch on a C-22? I may add stanchions and life lines later, but right now, I only want to add the stern railing.
I just bought a '78 C-22...my first boat. I'm also a beginning sailor. I hope you experienced sailors are generous with help and advice.