Need tiller for 1979 C22 Sandpiper

Need certain parts, sails, accessories? Put out a request to the Chrysler Sailing Communty!
Please be sure and include useful information like, location, how much you will pay, etc.

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.
dalexsailaway919

Need tiller for 1979 C22 Sandpiper

Post by dalexsailaway919 »

Looking for a tiller in good shape for a 79 C22 sandpiper. Call 316-706-7750 or message me back through the forum.
Thanks in advance!! :D
EmergencyExit
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EmergencyExit »

Glad to see you made it aboard ! Good luck !
dalexsailaway919

Welcom aboard

thanks, Finished restoring a 74 catalina 22 this past april, it's at the lake and now I have started on a 79 Chrysler 22. When I got it it had about 1000lbs of water in the cabin and bilges, sitting in a pasture for 3 years. After a lot of bailing and hard scrubbing with simple green the interior looks almost brand new. Now working on electronics and clean up exterior. By next season it will be a 'new' good ol boat and will probably be donated to our local junior sail program. Love the size of the cabin compared to the Cat 22's. Looking forward to a finished product and some great sailing!
Thanks for the great site, so many helpful people and links.
Don
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Paul »

Greetings Don, and welcome.

Idasailor has the tillers for the C-22. Mine is off right now and I could do a drawing for you if you have someone who wants to make it.

Paul
Mario G

Post by Mario G »

There is a member here that can have one made for you. His father in law made one for my C-22 that would hold up great to sailing casses :D
dalexsailaway919

tiller for C22

Thanks for all your responses! I found a tiller here locally that I will make a template of and try to make my own.
Thanks again for your help.