searching for parts

Need certain parts, sails, accessories? Put out a request to the Chrysler Sailing Communty!
Please be sure and include useful information like, location, how much you will pay, etc.

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.
shawnmerrill

searching for parts

Post by shawnmerrill »

i have a chrysler mutineer 15 that i am fixing up with my son.i am looking for or trying to find where i can buy replacement rubrail for the seam of the boat.plus the caps for the bow and rear corners.any suggestions or someone with old parts looking to get rid of them :?: (spjdad@aol.com)
LeatherneckPA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LeatherneckPA »

I asked the same question for my LS-16 a while back. I found exactly what I was looking for in the paper catalog from Defender. It's also on their website, here

I've been doing a lot of checking and comparing between Defender and West Marine this month. So far, Defender appears to be routinely 10% to 35% cheaper on rubrails, paint, ss railing and mounts.

Hope this helps.
Iron Mike - Semper Fidelis
Jack of all trades, Master of none
1978 C-22: Believer
shawnmerrill

Post by shawnmerrill »

LeatherneckPA wrote:I asked the same question for my LS-16 a while back. I found exactly what I was looking for in the paper catalog from Defender. It's also on their website, here

I've been doing a lot of checking and comparing between Defender and West Marine this month. So far, Defender appears to be routinely 10% to 35% cheaper on rubrails, paint, ss railing and mounts.

Hope this helps.
thanks for the info.this gets me closer to being done.
Mario G

Post by Mario G »

Good luck with the project Shawn, please keep us imformed hows its going?