LS-16 BILDGE BOARDS

Need certain parts, sails, accessories? Put out a request to the Chrysler Sailing Communty!
Please be sure and include useful information like, location, how much you will pay, etc.

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.
TONY C

LS-16 BILDGE BOARDS

Post by TONY C »

HI, I AM NEW HERE THIS IS MY FIRST POST. JUST PICKED UP A LS-16 (ABOUT A 1970 I THINK) AND I AM GOING TO REPLACE THE FLOOR AND SOME OTHER MINOR REPAIRS AND PAINT. THE BOAT IS MISSING THE BILDGE BOARDS AND CONTROL LEVERS FOR THEM. ANYONE KNOW A SOURCE FOR REPLACEMENTS . ALSO WOULD A SET FROM A LS-13 WORK ? ANY ADVISE ON RIPPING UP THE FLOOR WOULD BE GREAT. I AM THINKING OF DREMMELING THE OUTSIDE EDGE OF THE PLYWOOD TO BREAK THE GLASS THEN TRY TO PRY IT UP.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP

TONY
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

Hi Tony, Welcome aboard Mate!

I own a C-22 so I cannot answer your question but I know others on the forum can. Post this question on the "General Chrysler Sailor Discussion" section of the forum. You did what I did not my first post because I wanted something I thought it went here.

No I would post a question like... "I need an OEM Galley for a C-22" in this section.

This is an excellent question an few people will look in this section. SO Copy and past this over to the "General Chrysler Sailor Discussion" section of the forum and I will venture that 15 people will respond by Saturday, mostly saying welcome but someone will get you a good answer or three.

Again Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the crew of the Chrysler Brain Trust!

Thanks
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
mikepaddle

How About A Progress Report....

Post by mikepaddle »

How about a little news on how your LS-16 project is doing.