Wanted in Michigan: LS-16

Need certain parts, sails, accessories? Put out a request to the Chrysler Sailing Communty!
Please be sure and include useful information like, location, how much you will pay, etc.

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.
Jayers

Wanted in Michigan: LS-16

Post by Jayers »

Hi, I am looking for an LS-16 that's in need of a new home. I have never owned my own boat before, have just sailed club boats, and now want my own. I like the the LS-16's look and would like to hear from you if you know of one available in the Michigan area. A trailer is preferred, but not 100% necessary. Please email me at ssbtdoom@gmail.com.

John
Michigan
John
Proud new owner of a 1982 Mutineer (Starwind)
My boardgaming forum
Jayers

Still looking

Post by Jayers »

Hi, All,

I'm still on my search for a 16' daysailer. I'm very interested in an LS-16, but also am in search of Mutineers, CL16s, Wayfarers, etc....If anyone has one for sale or knows of one, in the Michigan region, please let me know at ssbtdoom at gmail.com.

BTW, there's a nice looking LS-13 for sale at Sailboatlistings.com. A little shorter than I want, but nice boat for a nice price. Unfortunately the LS-16 on the same website is long gone.
John
My boardgaming forum
Jayers

Post by Jayers »

I now have a Mutineer, but if you have an LS-16 that needs a good home, I'll consider it!

John
http://panzergames.info
John
My boardgaming forum
mikepaddle

There's One in Dallas

Post by mikepaddle »

If you are willing to come to Texas, the Corinthian Sailing Club site has an individual's ad for a LS-16 for $250.00 complete with trailer. You can get the details at www.cscsailing.org under "forums".

I'm still looking for other LS-16 owners to give any advice and/or suggestions on my LS-16 restoration project.

Mike
Jayers

Post by Jayers »

Wish I could make it down there! Try asking the Mutineer Yahoo group if there are any LS owners they know of. Thanks!
John
My boardgaming forum