any oarts for 1979 C22

Need certain parts, sails, accessories? Put out a request to the Chrysler Sailing Communty!
Please be sure and include useful information like, location, how much you will pay, etc.

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.
airshac

any oarts for 1979 C22

Post by airshac »

I'm buying a project 22 and need everything except a mast and hull :P. At this point I'm especially interested in sails and rigging, stays and blocks. If you have anything like this please let me know!

Thanks!
dcurtis

Post by dcurtis »

Have you tried ebay? A while back I got into a bidding war for a set of Chrysler sails, but gave up in the end 'cuz mine are still ok. As for the blocks and stuff, I got some of mine from nautical flea markets. I picked up a vertical (bulkhead) mount compass, used, for about $20. My C26 was a stripped down flower pot that I restored and refitted bow to stern. You might also find the classified section at the Chrysler Sailing Lizards site (aka Chrysler Sailing Association).
Best of luck, from someone who's been there.
queenannesrevenge

Post by queenannesrevenge »

I don't know what part of the country you're located in but I saw a C22 on ebay last night. It's in Texas, Houston if I remember correctly. It was listed by a company that accepts donated boats and adds a $150 fee on top of the winning bid. I don't know any more than that about the seller. There was alot of gear on the boat, pics showed several sails, don''t remember if there was an outboard but I doubt it and the boat itself had been neglected for a number of years. It was in the water in the pics and did not include a trailer. Being in Houston, close to salt water, I'd bet the keel pin and brackets are in poor shape. There were no bidders on the boat when I saw the ad last night and it had a starting bid of $200. If this is in your neck of the woods you might get a deal on a boat for parts.
Chrysler 22 Queen Anne's Revenge
Chrysler 22 unnamed
http://photobucket.com/kurtspicsandsuchTheterribleTeach
billscantlin

C22 parts

Post by billscantlin »

I have some parts from a C22
Bow pulpit
seat lid
some hardware

I need to make a new list with pictures,
Let me know if your still looking for parts
BILLSCANTLIN.COM
Sanderscarguy

Post by Sanderscarguy »

I need the rear SS tubing on my C22. Not sure if the best way to get it is to buy a used one or have it made somewhere.
Reality

Post by Reality »

any marine canvas shop that makes bimini tops will have the SS tubing and can bend/cut what you need.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

FYI: check the outboard section,
someone recently posted sails and such for sale there!
Not sure why but you might get more stuff there!

Scott
billscantlin

chrysler parts

Post by billscantlin »

I have the front bow and railing and some hardware for a 22.
call Bill at 816-916-9031
I'm located in Kansas city
BILLSCANTLIN.COM