Wanted C-26 from either Manitoba, Saskatchewan, North Dakota or Minnesota

Need certain parts, sails, accessories? Put out a request to the Chrysler Sailing Communty!
Please be sure and include useful information like, location, how much you will pay, etc.

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.
Fern

Wanted C-26 from either Manitoba, Saskatchewan, North Dakota or Minnesota

Post by Fern »

I am strongly interested to buy a Chrysler C-26 with road trailer (preferable 4 wheels) around 8 hours drive ratio from Winnipeg, MB. I want that she has everything in good and reliable condition: main, genoa, jib, furler, sails` covers and bags, knots meter, radio, depth sounder, 30 A electrical panel and power cord, 110V system and converter, 12V batteries,mast/boom/goose neck/mast foot/
Thanks for using this picture.
Thanks for using this picture.
spreaders, blocks/organizers/and stoppers, traveler, back stay adjuster, railings, swim ladder, rudder/tiller, all cabin and deck wood, non-slip deck, cabin and deck cushions, bilge pump, head/water tank, sink/water tank, stove, safe equipment, fenders, life vests, anchors and chains, ropes, sheets, etc.. and a good outboard powerful electric/manual start engine and fuel tanks. In advance, thank you for your attention.
kalamazoogal

Re: Wanted C-26 from either Manitoba, Saskatchewan, North Dakota or Minnesota

Post by kalamazoogal »

Are you still looking for a C26 ? I have one for sale right now but it is in central Iowa, perhaps a bit too far to go.
Dave Schrader
KalamazooGal
KalamazooGal 1977 C-26