1976 Chrysler 22 "Blues Image" for Sale

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
gregcrawford

1976 Chrysler 22 "Blues Image" for Sale

Post by gregcrawford »

The time has come to part with my C22. I've owned this boat since 2009. Boat is full of custom woodworking, including wood companionway doors with screens/panels. VHF radio with interior and exterior speakers, AM/FM stereo with two speakers outside and two inside, compass, automatic bilge pump, all new electrical wiring, battery switch, new battery. Steaming light and deck light on mast. Everything works.
Original Chrysler trailer has been converted to tandem axle. Electric brakes working. Pulls beautifully. Boat just returned from trip to the Keys three weeks ago with absolutely no issues sailing or trailing over 2000 miles at 70 mph.
Storm jib, working jib, 150 genoa, 170 genoa, spinnaker and turtle, main with one reef point. Custom main sail cover, jib sail deck bag, custom screen enclosure for front hatch, new vent chute for front hatch, original hatch boards included. Dependable, quiet electric start 9.9 Honda with custom POWER lifting motor mount. Clutch type winch on swing keel. Windows replaced with 3M VHB taped dark tinted plexiglas. Interior custom wood window trim. LED cabin lights. All lines run to cockpit with clutches. Spinnaker and jib poles included. Nonskid renewed. Original rudder cheeks and shaft replaced with stainless material. Custom anchor mount on bow pulpit. Way too much to list here and I probably can't remember all of it. I doubt you will find a more completely outfitted C22 than this one.
Like everyone who has ever bought a boat, I have too much money invested in it and I'll never get 25% of it back. Is it in perfect shape? No, but you will be months and money ahead of buying a fixer upper.

Make me a reasonable offer if you have a place to keep it. Located in Knoxville, TN.
For pictures, email me at captgregcrawford@gmail.com.
Greg Crawford
Knoxville, TN

1976 Chrysler 22 "Blues Image"

http://bluesimage.blogspot.com/
gregcrawford

Re: 1976 Chrysler 22 "Blues Image" for Sale

Post by gregcrawford »

Blues Image has been sold.

For those of you who are interested, she sold for $2500.00 and will make her new home on Douglas Lake in upper East Tennessee.

Thank you.
Greg Crawford
Knoxville, TN

1976 Chrysler 22 "Blues Image"

http://bluesimage.blogspot.com/
ChuckHyde

Re: 1976 Chrysler 22 "Blues Image" for Sale

Post by ChuckHyde »

If I'm correct, I bought this boat last week from a guy in Knoxville, TN. He mentioned the forum and said he hasn't sailed her since buying her. I checked out your blogspot and it's the same boat. I just thought I'd touch base with you..., Chuck.