1976 C-22 with new 8 HP 4-stroke outboard with ele start

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
TravisJ

1976 C-22 with new 8 HP 4-stroke outboard with ele start

Post by TravisJ »

A guy in my club just bought a Lippincott 30, and has his San Juan 28 for sale. So I thought I would list mine and see if I could get any bites and maybe get a upgrade. I'm probably not going to get any interest at that price. Too bad I just put a brand new motor on last month.

Here's the listing:
http://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/18268
1991 Capri 26 "Mari Sol"
1976 Chrysler 22 "Evening Star"

Commodore, Lynn Creek Yacht Club
Lake Joe Pool, Grand Prairie, TX
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
LeatherneckPA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LeatherneckPA »

alan, his asking price is $5900. And that doesn't include a trailer.
Iron Mike - Semper Fidelis
Jack of all trades, Master of none
1978 C-22: Believer
TravisJ

Post by TravisJ »

It was in a slip on Lake Lewisville when I bought it in 2006, and I paid to have it transported to Joe Pool Lake about a month later.

NADA values the boat at $3,090 (just the boat, no trailer or motor), but suggests a listing price of $6,000??? I just bought the motor, new motor mount, and extra 8' of 6 gage marine grade battery cable last month and that was right at about $2k. So I listed it at $5,900. So far not a single email, lol.
1991 Capri 26 "Mari Sol"
1976 Chrysler 22 "Evening Star"

Commodore, Lynn Creek Yacht Club
Lake Joe Pool, Grand Prairie, TX
LeatherneckPA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LeatherneckPA »

Travis, I wish you luck with it. But in this day and age of eBay I fear nobody wants to pay a fair price. They all want to steal it, like I did with my C-22. The only thing I can say in my defense is that I never expected to win the auction and would have been quite content to simply get my LS-16 sailing this summer.
Iron Mike - Semper Fidelis
Jack of all trades, Master of none
1978 C-22: Believer
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

Travis, you 've got a new motor and it looks like a roller furller. I'm thinking you might get your price. I think LeatherneckPA has called it on the bargan hunters though. I'd still hold tight on that price. We've seen it work before and like I said up above that's one sweet looking boat all fixed up and ready to sail away.

Thanks
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing