Spinnaker and pole

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
phroxis

Spinnaker and pole

Post by phroxis »

I have a spinnaker sail and pole that I have no use for since I sail alone. These were on my C22 when I bought the boat. I have not a clue about the value of either of these items so all offers will be considered. Buyer to pay the actual shipping costs. I am located in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
edjeep

Post by edjeep »

Are you still holding on to that pole and spinnaker? If so, do you have any idea what kind of consideration you are looking for in exchange?
phroxis

Post by phroxis »

edjeep, quite frankly I have not a clue. I don't even have enough knowledge to know if these two items are in okay working order. I've not even had the sail unfolded. I've never ever sailed with a spinnaker on any boat. I just don't know. You could email me an offer. Thanks!
bernina27

SOLD!

Post by bernina27 »

Well it turns out this is a cruising jib but I was still interested! Thanks for the posting Randy, I'll let you know how everything works out. Susan