Graigslist in Minnesota Chrysler 22

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
Capt. Bondo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Graigslist in Minnesota Chrysler 22

Post by Capt. Bondo »

H:)ppy Place
78 Chrysler 22

You can go to a Zen Master or you can go Sailing, either way you end up in about the same place..... a Happy Place
LeatherneckPA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LeatherneckPA »

A cedar C-22 sailboat? Was there such a thing?
Iron Mike - Semper Fidelis
Jack of all trades, Master of none
1978 C-22: Believer
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

That Cedar part had me thinking too, them I looked at the fine print area in the Caigslist add and it says "Location: Cedar" at the bottom.

My mind was going though, cedar on the inside would be pretty, some kind of upgrade or maybe a one off situation. Of course I was wanting photos of this Cedar Chrysler, But no, I guess some place in Minnesota is called Cedar with a lovely little pocket curser for sale in need of a sailor to love it again.

Thanks
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
excavman

Cedar?

Post by excavman »

I am thinking about using cedar to do the interior upgrade on C-22. We have lots of cedar in north AR.
Larry
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

I would like to see the photos of that upgrade. I'll look forward to those in the future. :D

Thanks
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
Capt. Bondo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Capt. Bondo »

In this case, Cedar is a town about 30 miles north of Minneapolis.
H:)ppy Place
78 Chrysler 22

You can go to a Zen Master or you can go Sailing, either way you end up in about the same place..... a Happy Place
excavman

Update

Post by excavman »

Alanhod,
I have quite a few of the cedar 'improvements' done now, still working on the interior. I replaced the hatch rails and made them into hand rails, made a new cedar tiller and hatchway boards. I have most of the floor boards done and a swingout table for the galley, still a lot of work tho. I hope to put her in the water at Norfork Lake this weekend, maybe the last chance this year. I'll post some pics soon.
Larry
excavman

Cedar improvements.

Post by excavman »

Since I haven't been able to get the boat in the water yet I have done the next best thing, work on it. A labor of love can never really be called work, I enjoy woodwork. I started with new hatch boards and rails, then a nice cedar tiller. Inside I did floorboards and an aft bulkhead with all new wiring. Installed a 2000W generator and a small inverter for my laptop nav system. The galley has a swingout table and sink cover made of cedar, also a pressure water system with 16 gallon tank. With my new Coleman 2 burner propane stove and 50qt cooler I'll be ready to stay out for a week at a time.
Larry

Go to my facebook album to see the pictures. Copy and paste this liink.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... d3b35aa0cb