saving an old c-20

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
knotright

saving an old c-20

Post by knotright »

came upon a "free" boat on cl.,,,, lol,, anyway,, good hull, mast, rigging, missing a few things and need some info if anyone can assist,, first big problem is someone has cut the rear part of the keel out, just behind the keel trunk, really need to get some good pics or lay my hands on another c 20 so i can make a mold to reproduce the piece thats missing, and i need a boom measurement. any assistance would be great, she's a beautiful boat that id hate to see at a landfill. im just north of atlanta georgia, near lake allatoona, but could travel to get the info i need. thanks so much in advance.
life is what happens between the planned points
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Welcome Knotright!

Maybe you did not notice but you posted a great question in the"For Sale " section You may want to post in the general Chrysler section. Most of the traffic occurs there and you are more likely to get a great response there.

Again, Welcome!
How about some photos?

Scott