C22 - Burgee

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
mariner

C22 - Burgee

Post by mariner »

The flags are in and boy are they nice! very high quality. They are 30 bucks each including shipping. PM for details if you would like one.

1976 - C22
"AnneMarie"
mariner

:D only two left....

Post by mariner »

:D There are only three left, if santa didn't get your "baby" something nice, you can still ring in the new year and make it up to "her" with a new piece of "jewelry" that "she" can wear proudly! :D come and grab them before they are gone.... only 2 left :D

Still have these if anyone wants them.
1976 - C22
"AnneMarie"
mariner

Post by mariner »

Grab them now and get ready for the sailing season... The bank of Mariner would sure appreciate it!
1976 - C22
"AnneMarie"
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

These are first rate and everyone should be flying one of these right under there Stars and Stripes.

(Shown here, the Proud Owner of a Mariner Original, Chrysler Wear Bergee)

You know when they are gone your going to wish you had one of these.

(Now I don't actually have a photo of my Bergee flying under my Stars and Stripes so you will just have to imagine it's flying here.)

I did not get one of the Mariner Original C-26 Hats and don't I wish I had a first addition C-26 Hat now that they are gone. Yes I do.

I did get the Mariner Original C-22 Hat, First Addition. See me and Captain Scott sporting our C-22 hats at the Big Seattle Boat Show. Note Captain Greg there on the Right side of the Photo. Well you can't see it but there is a big tear running down his left cheek. Why? Because He did not get a Mariner Original C-26 first addition Hat when they were available. Now poor Greg has to go out at Public Boating events without a proper C-26 hat on his head. Also Note the BIG smiles on Captain Scott and Alan, they are wearing there C-22 hats proud as punch that they are.

Well don't lose heart there are still a few C-22 Bergees. First editions C-22 Bergees, mind you! So act now or your signal halyard will be cold and naked of a Mariner C-22 Original Bergee. Just like the top of poor Captain Greg's head. You too will have a tear running down your cheeks if your out sailing in public without your Bergee flying proudly. :wink:

(This Part is to be read Quickly in your best legal voice)
This add was not paid for by the Mariner or in any affiliation with Mariner Chrysler Original Products. This add and it's opinions were solely those of an Obsessed Chrysler C-22 Owner, Alan a.k.a. Alanhod, trying to insure the future manufacture of Mariner Chrysler Original Sailing Gear. Why? Because if I had made these, my wife would not let me make any more Chrysler stuff till I had sold all of the last batch, don't you know it! And I for one plan on buying more of what ever else Mariner comes up with. All References to Captain Scott or Captain Greg's emotional state were purely fictitious and were used without there permission. As for Captain Scott or Captain Greg's photos, well they stood in front of my camera and they are my friends, sailing buddies if you will, so too bad, I posted them. I ask for there forgiveness if my humor was not as humorous as I had imagined it was. Oh and ditto for the of implication of Mrs. Mariner opinion of Mr. Mariner selling all of the last batch of Mariner Chrysler Wear before he could make any more cool Chrysler Sailing stuff. I don't even know if there is a Mrs. Mariner in the first place, but if there were, or is, a Mrs. Mariner, I bet that's what she is thinking, just the same.

Thanks
Alan
Last edited by Alanhod on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
mariner

Post by mariner »

Mrs. Mariner must have been talking to Alan! Please make Mrs. mariner happy and get yourself a new burgee! :oops:
Last edited by mariner on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
1976 - C22
"AnneMarie"
mariner

Post by mariner »

I still have these, any takers? One of these sure would look nice on your boat! :D
1976 - C22
"AnneMarie"