'76 Chrysler for sale

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
Plane Insanity

'76 Chrysler for sale

Post by Plane Insanity »

Well as much as I hate to part with her, GREAT TIMES must come to an end. I am moving across country and it just won't be worth trailering her, also not many lakes where I'm going. Anyway I have a C-22 1976 with many extras. swing keel w/ stainless steel cable, 9.8 nissan outboard(in great shape) with electric start mounted in the cockpit, rolling furling, extra sails, new lines and newly spliced halyard. I re-built the interior shelves, have sunbrella covers for everything. The trailer is a former power boat trailer that I have yet to convert (trying to find a fabricater) with dual axles and surge brakes, anyway if you or someone you know are interested please call I am in the DFW area and the boat is in a slip on Lake Texoma. you can kind of get a glimpse at her if you goto http://grandpappy.com/slip_rentals.asp she is in the middle. I have owned "Plane Insanity" for about four years and have never had a problem, she's dry as a bone and I really hate to give her up, but I'll live to sail another day. Call me and we can discuss the specifics, I'm asking around $4,000 for both boat and trailer.

Mike
214-215-4721