C22 Cushions

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
Moonshine Jim

C22 Cushions

Post by Moonshine Jim »

I have a complete set of interior cushions available for a C22. They're in fair to good condition. One or two zippers do not work properly. If anyone is interested make a fair offer plus the cost of shipping.
1975 C-22 Callisto
Toms River, NJ
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

I'd like to see a photo of the cushions you are offering.
If they are decent and fairly priced with shipping I'd be interested.
Thanks
Scott
Moonshine Jim

Post by Moonshine Jim »

Once again not a problem. I have the cushions stored at home but probably can't get you photos before Wednesday evening. Keep a look out in you in-box.
1975 C-22 Callisto
Toms River, NJ
clair hofmann

Post by clair hofmann »

Hi Jim
I might be interested in the bow pulpit for one of my Venture 22's if you still have it. I would need to know the dimenson from the bow to the foward and aft stansions as well as the distance between them port to starboard.

Also I might be interested in the port toerail. the one on my 26 took a hit at one time and I want to check out the possibility of cutting the damaged section out of mine and tigging in part of yours.

Shippings not a problem, I'm down in Tuckerton on the weekends. I can come up and check out and help remove.

Clair
Moonshine Jim

Post by Moonshine Jim »

Hi Clair, I'll take pictures of the Bow Pulpit for you and then send them to you.
Jim
1975 C-22 Callisto
Toms River, NJ