Beloved C26 for Sale

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
RemedyC26

Beloved C26 for Sale

Post by RemedyC26 »

I am selling my C26, 1979, alot of bells and whistles. She sits on West Point Lake, West Point ,GA. I have made up my mind and I am afraid it is final. I have listed her with my sailing club but knew I had to offer her in this forum to others like myself that appreciate a Chrysler. If you are interested please contact me and I would be happy to tell you all about her. When she was younger she sailed to France (not with me at her helm I am sorry to say). I am her 3rd owner so she has never known lonely years in a field or being left at the dock while others were out having fun. She has only known loving families. She deserves only someone that will sail her and not leave her at the dock. I am asking $7500. No trailer to accompany her but could assist possibly with moving her depending on how far.