Delete

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
jboone

Delete

Post by jboone »

Delete
Last edited by jboone on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
queenannesrevenge

parts I'm looking for

Post by queenannesrevenge »

I'm interested in the mast, boom, mast step, and standing rigging including all associated hardware. I have a C 22 that was damaged in a tornado hence the necessity for a complete rig. While the salvage crew untangled boats from the dock they cut loose and discarded all rigging and hardware from my sailboat. Please let me know if you decide to buy the parts boat and what you want for the parts I've listed. I bought a second C 22 over the phone last year for parts but, upon visual inspection, she was in much too good a shape to dismantle. Does the boat you found have a trailer? I'm juggling 2 Sandpipers with one trailer. I'm also curious if the boat you found has bow and/or stern pulpits. Thanks.
jboone

Cheysler 22 parts boat

Post by jboone »

I did buy the boat and from the sound of it this boat will have everything you need to get you back to sailing. As I posted I bought the boat for the ladder and motor mount (only there was no motor mount) anyway I knew the guy who had it didn't network and I felt I could find boatowners who could benifit. This boat has all of the parts you have mentioned, I have only sold the rudder and shaft assy, hatch boards, and rear well cover. If you want to secure this boat call or text me at 336 260 6049, let me know what pictures you would want and how you can be contacted etc.. The trailer is OK, tires new but some rot, boat supports are 4x4's but bolted securely...

Thanks for your intrest, John
marcos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by marcos »

I am very interested in the trailer.
I will email you.

Mark H.
LTCTOM

Do you have a Genoa for C22?

Post by LTCTOM »

I'm going on my second year with my C22. Last year I watched as a kid with a genoa (vs. my jib) sailing around me like crazy....

Do you have a Genoa from that boat or other source you's like to part with?

tlachance89@yahoo.com

Thanks!
BC

Trailer Wanted

Post by BC »

Looking for a trailer, do you still have it or is it gone Thanks BC
When you come to a fork in the road - take it!
jboone

Post by jboone »

Sold the boat and trailer...Thanks to all who looked.