Shiny new stainless C-22 keel brackets for sale

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
John K

Shiny new stainless C-22 keel brackets for sale

Post by John K »

Guys, after a re-assessment of my keel brackets this off season, I have come to the conclusion that after scraping the rust off (that I first thought was rust from the brackets but turned out to be rust from the keel), I found that my keel brackets are actually in pretty darn good shape. I just primered and painted them while in the boat, and they still have the ribbed reinforcement shape that they had from the factory. I think mine are ok for the foreseeable future. When I first saw all of that rust, in a knee jerk reaction, I bought new brackets from IDASAILOR, the very last set that they had, about 2 years ago. If I need to revisit that issue in the future, I will probably need to take it up with a machine shop. in the meantime, my immediate need is a new mainsail, as I have been stitching and mending mine for the last two years. So, with all of that said, I am offering up my brackets for sale to put that money toward a new main. I am offering them up for what I paid Idasailor for them $450.00. For pictures of these brackets, please see this thread. http://www.chryslersailors.com/discussi ... highlight=

Obviously, they will have to be drilled. As most of us know, Chrysler did not use a set drill pattern, so it is a necessary evil. Let me know if you are interested.
1977 C22: Dog House
N41EF

Post by N41EF »

I bought a new, OEM type sail from Sail Warehouse for just under $500 shipped.
1979 C22 S/V Client Meeting
John K

Post by John K »

Great. That's exactly what I plan to do. Thanks!
John K

Post by John K »

Sold!
b918fvc

Re: Shiny new stainless C-22 keel brackets for sale

Post by b918fvc »

I bought new brackets from IDASAILOR, the very last set that they had, about 2 years ago. If I need to revisit that issue in the future, I will probably need to take it up with a machine shop. in the meantime, my immediate need is a new mainsail, as I have been stitching and mending mine for the last two years. So, with all of that said, I am offering up my brackets for sale to put that money toward a new main. I am offering them up for what I paid Idasailor for them $450.00.

I'm interested if these brackets are still available (b918fvc@sbcglobal.net)