C26 in IA on eBay. Boat trailer, 9.8 outboard.

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
N41EF

C26 in IA on eBay. Boat trailer, 9.8 outboard.

Post by N41EF »

1979 C22 S/V Client Meeting
LeatherneckPA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LeatherneckPA »

Oooh baby, no reserve! Careful, that's I wound up with "Believer". Wish I had room for this one.
Iron Mike - Semper Fidelis
Jack of all trades, Master of none
1978 C-22: Believer
queenannesrevenge

Post by queenannesrevenge »

Somebody got a bargain on that one. A C26 and trailer for less than $2200. I reviewed the pics pretty carefully and she looked to be in decent shape, came with 2 sails but from the pics it didn't appear to have a mainsail.
Chrysler 22 Queen Anne's Revenge
Chrysler 22 unnamed
http://photobucket.com/kurtspicsandsuchTheterribleTeach
queenannesrevenge

I'm still kicking myself for having not at least putting up a competitive bid on her. I hemmed and hawed over the issue for days and couldn't make up my mind so inaction was the order of the day. I didn't want to spend the money at the time but.....Do they call that non-buyer's remorse?
Chrysler 22 unnamed
N41EF

Post by N41EF »

A lot of times I'll bid a grand on a boat like that just to give a low ball chance. I'm looking for a duece and a half M35A2 or so, and do the same there.

I'm still sore from painting my C22, think of how much more work painting a C26 would be!

But I'm back to the lake on April 29th to see how this series of fixes and paint does.
1979 C22 S/V Client Meeting
queenannesrevenge

I finally decided, around 9 PM last night, to enter a bid but apparently I read the auction info incorrectly. I thought the auction ended @ 10:30 PM but it was over before 8 PM. I still haven't figured out where I went wrong on that one. I should have made up my mind sooner anyways. Freezing like a deer in the headlights generally ends in disaster. I was really reluctant to purchase boat #3 before at least one of mine was in the water but finally succumbed to the addiction but it was too little too late.

I saw the pics of your painting and prep and the boat looks great. Nice work. You wrote a post awhile back about your sail and a new logo. I replied to it referring to a heat seal machine I have. I'd be happy to help you out if you have a logo to put on your sail. We'd both learn something new as well as adding something to your sailboat. Let me know what your thoughts are. Oh, btw, thanks for the info on the Blackbeard book. It arrived Fri or Sat and I've enjoyed what little I've read so far.
Chrysler 22 unnamed