Chrysler 22 for sale, Detroit Metro area

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
Sailfrog

Chrysler 22 for sale, Detroit Metro area

Post by Sailfrog »

Well, I'm back after several years of (boating) in-activity. I promised myself I wouldn't fool with my C-22 until I got some other projects out of the way. So, I got the C-22 out of storage, sailed it once, and saw a good deal on a C-26 here in Detroit. So, I'm now the owner of 2 boats and I need to sell one.

The C-22 is pretty well equipped, and comes with a trailer and a 9.9 Chrysler Sailor outboard. I also have the slide away galley for it. It's not installed but it is included with the boat.

I have 3 motors, all Sailor 280's. Two run, one (off the C-26) is unknown, but is rumored to have transmission problems. I will let one go with the C-22, keep one for the C-26 and see what can be done with the extra.

I haven't set a price yet, but will figure it out in the next few days. I'll post the boat on Craig's List, but thought I'd give my fellow sailors on here a chance to make decent offers first.
J. Austin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by J. Austin »

I'd be interested in one of the running outboards if that would be cool.
Pm me or let me know.
Thanks
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails." - William Arthur Ward
jerecaustin.com