Chrysler 26 in Madison WI

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
Anhinga
Site Admin
Site Admin

Chrysler 26 in Madison WI

Post by Anhinga »

For sale is my loved Chrysler 26 Anhinga. New sails (jib on cdi roller furler) and interior cushions in 2002, new blue sea breaker panel in 2004, new keel winch in 2005 new rudder bearings and tiller hardware in 2012. Excelent trailer! This boat has a 75 lb thrust 24V electric motor, solar panels and charge controller to propel the boat off the mooring. I'll include this setup OR a 7.5 Mercury 2 cycle to hang off the back. Very nice boat but I am in a non-sailing family and kids are just hitting High school so sailing time is the thing I don't have right now. :( Check my avatar for a small pic of Anhinga. email onequickdn at gmail dot com for better pictures and more details. I'll even toss in the Payson Nymph dinghy I built for her. Currently only being offered to those who get the Chrysler thing via this website.

5500.00 firm
chantie3

Re: Chrysler 26 in Madison WI

Post by chantie3 »

Can you tell me the price please and can you send me some pictures of the inside and outside of the boat? please send photo's to granny.1@start.ca

If I'm reading this correctly, there is a trailer. Is it road saftied? Thanks,
Mary
Anhinga wrote:For sale is my loved Chrysler 26 Anhinga. New sails (jib on cdi roller furler) and interior cushions in 2002, new blue sea breaker panel in 2004, new keel winch in 2005 new rudder bearings and tiller hardware in 2012. Excelent trailer! This boat has a 75 lb thrust 24V electric motor, solar panels and charge controller to propel the boat off the mooring. I'll include this setup OR a 7.5 Mercury 2 cycle to hang off the back. Very nice boat but I am in a non-sailing family and kids are just hitting High school so sailing time is the thing I don't have right now. :( Check my avatar for a small pic of Anhinga. email onequickdn at gmail dot com for better pictures and more details. I'll even toss in the Payson Nymph dinghy I built for her. Currently only being offered to those who get the Chrysler thing via this website.

5500.00 firm