Lone Star 16 LS-16 For Sale Sacrifice for $650.00

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
jschrift

Lone Star 16 LS-16 For Sale Sacrifice for $650.00

Post by jschrift »

Hi I am new this this and I usually use Ebay but this boat is so specialized i thought I would give this a try. I have a Lone Star 16 Sailboat for sale. Ive been working on it for years and just cant seem to get it finished. I have just about every part needed to finish the restoration. Here is a list of things ive done to the boat.

1. Primed and Painted the bottom 5 times with topsider paint. Silver
2. Primed and Painted 1 coat on the inside. I have a Gallon of White topsider to finish that is included.
3. Floor has been glassed and wood replaced.
4. Made all new seats with Marine Vinyl. (they screw down to the seats.
5. Made all new bolsters for the back rests.
6. Made all new rope holders for the decorative rope that runs around the top edge behind the bolsters.
7. I have the 1" rope for that as well (new)
8. I have all new hardware and most of the old still to complete the project.
9. New Rudder handle made of mahogany it just needs finished out.
10. Includes Easy Tilt Trailer with new Bunks installed last year.

Everything is here. Mast, Main Sail, Jib, Both Rudders. Ive put a lot of time and money into this project and I just ran out of time and i need to get it to someone that can finish it up and enjoy it.

Thank You for your interest. I would be happy to send as many pics as you like if your interested.