1980 26 in Crestview, Fl.

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
thepartydog

1980 26 in Crestview, Fl.

Post by thepartydog »

Hi all,

I'm posting here to see who's interested. I've just got too much going on to see her back in the water, and can't stand seeing her landlocked.

1980 C-26, motor, trailer. Make Offer?

What's it worth?

Boat was stolen and stripped, so don't assume.

Boat: Some windows leak some are scratched. Keel pin/assembly frozen, it takes a jack to move the keel. The hull has been mostly sanded, and the topsides are primed. Deck and house have been repaired (partial re-core, and stiffening with west systems epoxy), and painted 4 years ago, not used since. Tiller and tiller head are missing, rudder shaft is bent.

Inside, rain water damage. No water tank/system. Table partially dissembled and side support for winch cracked. Some work done on forward bunk to replace rotted wood. Nice, hardly used port a potty with deck fixtures for dockside pump out. (no one wants to steal a poo tank that's been used.)

Sailing gear:
Two original winches, and turning blocks in cockpit.
Mast and standing rigging in fair shape. Masthead light needs replacement.
No running rigging.
New sail kit from sailrite.com needs finishing and patch.

Interior wiring refit started. new wires for all house lights.

9.9 Yamaha motor, bottom end needs rebuild. Carbs probably too.

Trailer is adjustable sailboat trailer. When I bought it, it was holding a full keel J-24. The trailer needs to be better adjusted to the boat, and replacement bearings (one wheel before it can be moved). It has hydrolic brakes, but the bleed plugs at the calipers are frozen, and the calipers themselves are probably suspect.

Offers?
Darin
"Ya Never Know"
1980 C26