Chrysler 22 on ebay, Houston, Texas

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
queenannesrevenge

Chrysler 22 on ebay, Houston, Texas

Post by queenannesrevenge »

I saw a Chrysler 22 on ebay last night near Houston, Texas. There was alot of gear on the boat, no outboard that I recollect, several sails, and the pics were not great, many were blurry. The boat was in the water in the pics, with the mast un-stepped and the ad said the boat had been neglected for several years. It's in saltwater, I presume, so the keelpin and brackets probably need attention. There is no trailer included. If anybody is looking for a boat or a parts boat this might be a good one. I don't know if it's a good candidate for parts or restoration as the ad info was vague and the photos left so many questions unanswered. There were zero bids when I saw the ad, starting bid was $200. It's being listed by a company that accepts donated boats for auction and adds a $150 fee for processing, paperwork, or whatever they call it. I don't know anything else about the seller. I hope this information is helpful to someone here on the forum.
Chrysler 22 Queen Anne's Revenge
Chrysler 22 unnamed
http://photobucket.com/kurtspicsandsuchTheterribleTeach