C-22 For Sale - Wisconsin

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
br-549

C-22 For Sale - Wisconsin

Post by br-549 »

Hello,

I have recently lost my job and may need to sell our C22. I have made several postings about the restoration work I have performed including the cabin doors, cover slides, compass housing, new tiller and outboard mount. I have (2) Chrysler outboards. The original long-shaft 10 hp was sitting without its cover and I acquired a running 12.9 short-shaft to act as a potential donor power head. The boat is basic and in sound shape. It comes with many amenities such as extra life jackets, rescue ring, stepping bridles, marine radio, new marine battery, (2) gas tanks, compass, knot-meter, (3) sets of sails, flares, lights, swim ladder and other supplies and components. It has new jib lines. All gear is Harken including the newer rolling furler. The tires on the trailer are aged and I am unsure if the electric brakes work as I never connected them. I used an auxiliary light bar when towing it. Wisconsin registration is good through 2016. I am posting this proactively in the event we find a buyer. I can help with delivery. I will post photos when able or after an inquiry.

$1400.00 obo

Regards,

B-
We are so blessed
New Sailor 53

C-22 for sale

Post by New Sailor 53 »

I am interested in your C-22 as mentioned in your post. After all the time and work you seem to have put into it you must be sad to have to sell it. I am new to this forum and to this posting process. How do I get in touch with you to possibly come and see the boat and discuss terms of sale and such? I am in the Appleton,WI area and am willing to take a day trip.