1966 Chrysler LS-16 Sailboat for Sale Northern California

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
netdeputy

1966 Chrysler LS-16 Sailboat for Sale Northern California

Post by netdeputy »

My neighbor gave me this 1966 Chrysler Lone Star 16' sailboat. He intended to restore the boat, but never got around to it. I was going to take over his restoration project. but have changed my mind. I know very little about sailing / sailboats so I took lots of photographs. Essentially what you see is what you get. The sails look to be original and in very good shape for their age. The body appears in good shape as well, you can see in one of the photos that there is some wear in the gel coat where the bottom of the boat meets with the front towing tie downs. I think this boat would be a good project for someone in to that type of thing (which I am not). You could also put a trolling motor on the back and use it for a fishing boat. From what I have been told these things are virtually unsinkable and hold 6 people. I have a clean title as well.

Like I said this boat needs restoration. I am open to any and all offers.

I can be contacted by phone, text or e-mail (texting is best) and my name is Todd.
530-591-0810

Here is the link to the craigslist listing.

http://siskiyou.craigslist.org/bar/4975879249.html
Todd