Chrysler 22 rudder for sale.

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
markbeadle

Chrysler 22 rudder for sale.

Post by markbeadle »

This came with the boat when I got it and I have been saving it for years as a spare. The rudder part is original chrysler but the stainless steel is home made, not by me. It looks as if they have it ruffed in but rudder will need to be mounted onto the stainless frame. It appears to be off of another chrysler and is solid fiberglass, but it has some peeling on it. Let me know I can send higher resolution pictures if you want a closer look.

If you have a winter repair or restoring then here it is. Shoot me an offer.
I am sure I can ship this but it is heavy.

Andiron120
Site Admin
Site Admin

rudder

Post by Andiron120 »

I just bought a 22 a couple of months ago and had a mishap with the rudder while trailering it back to the house. I do have need of a rudder but have no idea what-so-ever what offer to shoot you. Do you still have this one?
"I feel no need to go anywhere the ice gets larger than will fit in my glass"
Gus

Post by Gus »

My rudder was kinda in bad shape too, it was dragged in the road. I used some epoxy and fiberglass to fix the edges, seems ok now. I know you can get a replacement rudder in IdaSailor, I hear good things, but I have never used one.
1976 Chrysler 22 Halve Maen - Sail # 595
markbeadle

This has been sold

Post by markbeadle »

This has been sold