Chrysler 26

Looking for parts, boats, sails? Here's the place to let other's know. Be sure and include your location, and contact information. No commercial ads please.

Moderator: CaptainScott

HJakl

Chrysler 26

Postby HJakl » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:49 pm

Chrysler 26 sail boat wanted. any condition, west coast. I have a trailer

Rich

I'm not sure if it's for sale but....

Postby Rich » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:08 pm

At Boston Harbor Marina, in Olympia Washington, there's a Chrysler 26 that I've seen sitting unused. I try and get some contact information and see if the owner is interested in selling it. It is such a shame to see it sit there untouched for so long. I'd love to have a Chrysler 26. They are a nice boat, and very trailer sailor friendly. Just so hard to find, not to mention I haven't the means to acquire one right now anyway, but someday, ah someday.
"Yeah, God's given us this beautiful day. Let His Spirit fill your soul like the wind in the sails!" -Walkin' on the Docks

HJakl

Postby HJakl » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:22 pm

That would be great.
I already have one ( On the picture - Sail Pending) but I have so much extra equipment (14 sails any kind) that I would like to put together other one as little project. And have one on the lake and one for trailering around. ( or for sale in the future)

Captain Cvock
(Henry)

HJakl

Postby HJakl » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Now I am looking for bigger boat 35 plus. I will still keep my C 26 for lakes around here in Canada
Captain Cvock
Chrysler 26

Return to “Wanted”