Chrysler 26

Need certain parts, sails, accessories? Put out a request to the Chrysler Sailing Communty!
Please be sure and include useful information like, location, how much you will pay, etc.

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.
HJakl

Chrysler 26

Post by HJakl »

Chrysler 26 sail boat wanted. any condition, west coast. I have a trailer
Rich

I'm not sure if it's for sale but....

Post by Rich »

At Boston Harbor Marina, in Olympia Washington, there's a Chrysler 26 that I've seen sitting unused. I try and get some contact information and see if the owner is interested in selling it. It is such a shame to see it sit there untouched for so long. I'd love to have a Chrysler 26. They are a nice boat, and very trailer sailor friendly. Just so hard to find, not to mention I haven't the means to acquire one right now anyway, but someday, ah someday.
"Yeah, God's given us this beautiful day. Let His Spirit fill your soul like the wind in the sails!" -Walkin' on the Docks
HJakl

Post by HJakl »

That would be great.
I already have one ( On the picture - Sail Pending) but I have so much extra equipment (14 sails any kind) that I would like to put together other one as little project. And have one on the lake and one for trailering around. ( or for sale in the future)

Captain Cvock
(Henry)
HJakl

Post by HJakl »

Now I am looking for bigger boat 35 plus. I will still keep my C 26 for lakes around here in Canada
Captain Cvock
Chrysler 26