Chrysler multi hull

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
Mario G

Chrysler multi hull

Post by Mario G »

not mine but I wish it was.
http:/ /cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974-Chrysler-Musketeer-Catamaran-16-Sailboat-Trailer-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19bfdd8c59QQitemZ110593150041QQptZSailboats
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

I can honestly say, I am not interested in owning one of these. BUT dang! Is that one of the cleanest looking, very complete OEM boat or what? Looks to me like this boats has been very well loved. Someone is going to get a real fine boat in this deal.

Thanks
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
Mario G

Post by Mario G »

One of the reasons I would like to own one is for the speed you can cruise across the water. I was reading good things about these Musketeers on another fourm , if someone is looking for fun thats going to be a great deal.
Jmckamey

Post by Jmckamey »

I use to sail a 16' hobie cat, what a blast! It was my first real sailboat. We had a lot of fun on it.
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

A catamaran is a whole nother beast to master!

I had an 18' Solcat for a long time! I loved that boat! Eventually I had to sell her to make moorage payments on another boat. That ole beast is the only boat I regularly dream about replacing. I came close a few times but managed to regain some small amount of sanity and backed off on the quest! LOL!

Only real drawback to her was she's a wet boat. Hard to get a consistant crew. She also had a 30' mast which was a pain to step and unstep. I spent many hours sailing her alone on Puget Sound and loving every minute of it!

I can not say though that if the right boat and the right price came up that I wouldn't buy it! LOL!

Scott