Chrysler 26 cushions

Have a Chrysler sailboat for sail? Advertise it here! Also, any other sailing related items, dingys, sailing accessories, etc.
NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENTS OR BROKER ADS WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM ADMIN.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE:
contact information,
price,
Holiday

Chrysler 26 cushions

Post by Holiday »

I have completed my interior cushions. Now it is time to pass the old ones along. The foam is in good shape. Most of the covers are the original course brown and yellow plaid fabric. I think two have broken zippers. There are two or three of the cushions that the original owner had covered in a nice smooth brocade.

The big catch is that this is way too big to ship and I would like for it to go to someone that needs (will take) all of them. You would have to pick them up in Lincolnton, NC.

Make me an offer. Trades are always welcome.
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

I think we need some photos of this competed new interior Holiday. Hope, hope, wonder wonder. :)

Thanks
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
Holiday

Post by Holiday »

Sorry no pictures yet. Only the cushions are finnished. The inerior is gutted and half way sanded. The galley is in garage holding up an increasing pile of stuff. I will probably not be back down in the boat till after xmas from the looks of things.

But I know I don't need the old cushions now. Hopefully someone else can use them.
Holiday

Cushions Taken

Post by Holiday »

The cushions are gone.