Seattle boat show

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
Greg48

Seattle boat show

Post by Greg48 »

Anyone interested in getting together during the boat show to have dinner and get to know other chrysler owners. Email and forums are great but just doesn't replace a hand shake and a good visit. Thanks Greg
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

YES.
Scott
Chrysler20%26

Post by Chrysler20%26 »

Can not make it to a boat show, but will post an invite to any chrysler sailer for dinner an a sail as crew or capton on my sailboat ( ice permitting ofcorse )
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
Greg48

Post by Greg48 »

Sounds like we will have breakfast or dinner. I will be coming from the starboard side of the state of Wa. I just found the list of siminars that are offered, might just be to busy to work that week. Ha Ha. Lets see if there are any others intrested then set a time and place. Glad you said something about backpack and water bottles Alan, I had no idea it was this big. Got get up early and drive snowplow enough for now. Have a great day everyone Greg
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
My Chrysler Sailing Photos: http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Sailing
Capt. Bondo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Capt. Bondo »

Your Boat Show is the same weekend as ours.
http://www.minneapolisboatshow.com/
...Or as it has been lately the Minneapolis Pontoon Boat Show :cry:
H:)ppy Place
78 Chrysler 22

You can go to a Zen Master or you can go Sailing, either way you end up in about the same place..... a Happy Place
Bhacurly
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bhacurly »

Hi Gang,

We work the first weekend,,, and are heading West to Maui again later in February... lemme get back to ya's on that one, it would be fun to see it with you guys

Billy
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Hey Alan,
I'd recommend you collect cell numbers of folks we will be meeting. Sometimes it is very easy to find a person, other times, not so easy. With the economy SLOWLY coming back it may be busier than we expect.

A side note:
I will be dedicating a day to go with my bride. That day will be for us to shop together.I will get that day nailed down shortly. However assuming it does not conflict with the Chrysler day I'll try and be totally open. I will be available for carpooling, hanging out or whatever works.

Scott
Greg48

Post by Greg48 »

Twas a Merry Chritmas, my kids gave me a 5 day pass with parking to the boat show, (must have raised em rite). Anyway I am pretty flexible on dates as long as it includes a wekend. Will probably take an extra day off but can make it a friday or monday. Cell phone is a gret idea, will send it to you Alan in a pm. I will wait a few days to see what the dates end up being berfore I figure out where to make a motel reservation, but like you Alan economy makes me a happy man. Alan and Scott can pick out the resturant and breakfast or ?? as far as I am concerned, you both know the area better than I. Later Greg
Bhacurly
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bhacurly »

Arrrggghhh...
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Hey Alan, the first weekend works better for me. My brother is buying a home that will close on the 27th and I am commited to using my truck and my back to help him move.

Either day works but please nail it down soon so I can make arrangements around it!

Thanks !!!!
Breakfast and dinners all work for me and I can also offer a people hauler if folks want to gather, get picked up or leave cars at my house!

Scott
Capt. Bondo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Capt. Bondo »

The Boat Show should hire Alan to write next years visitors guide 8)
H:)ppy Place
78 Chrysler 22

You can go to a Zen Master or you can go Sailing, either way you end up in about the same place..... a Happy Place
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
Greg48

Post by Greg48 »

Thanks Alan for putting all this togther, will see you all Saturday morning the 22nd at Ihops. Not sure how you will recognize me yet but I will come up with something by then. Later Greg
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Hey Alan, I can pick you up at your place on the way South, I can meet you at your place, leave my car, and ride with you, or I can meet you at IHOP.
I still want to see you for lunch or whatever this week! It's been to long!

:-)

Scott
Alanhod
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Alanhod »

Okay, we are officially one week away from show time!

Date:
Saturday January 22, 2010

Meeting Place:
Breakfast at Ihop, 4300 196th St., Lynnwood WA 98036
(425) 776-2838

Confirmed:
Greg
Captain Scott
Alan

Not Confirmed:
Bill and Pam, (Not to worry we will call them Saturday to say hi and wish them a good trip to Maui.) :lol:
Everyone Else in the Pacific Northwest. :?

Okay, anyone else out there up for a excellent day at the Big Seattle Boat Show? It's okay if your shy, just show up, or send me an email or a PM. The more the better. :wink:

Thanks
Alan
It's a good life on the
Honu, 1976 C-22
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

Hello Fellow Chrysler sailors that are coming tovisit us in the great Pacific Northwest!

Well, OK,
Hey Greg and Alan,
I suddenly find myself available Sunday.

If you are even remotely interested and if you are willing to step down and sail on a lowly Beneteau instead of one of our beloved Chryslers . . .

I can and am more than happy to take you sailing Sunday!
This is of coarse weather permitting. However we have a more flexible weather window than on Lady Jo. Destiny has a fully enclosed cockpit. So . . . unless the winds are howling lets have a go of it! LOL! I do like to have two working guests aboard when my crew can not make it so all I need is the OK from two bodies and its a go! Greg, if you are bringing another person, they are of coarse welcome also!

We'd leave Port of Everett when it is convenient for all and come back when we feel like it. If the weather or crew are not up to it, we can just hang out on Destiny or walk the docks or whatever!

Just a thought!!!
Please think about it and let me know!

Also, if you are lurking or thinking of coming to the show or can't make the show but can come Sunday,
YOU are invited too!
Even if you've never posted and just want a chance for some winter sailing, let me know!

I just need to know who wants to go so we can all agree on a time!

Heck if weather sucks, we can all grab lunches and eat aboard just to be on the water!

The date is Sunday January 23!

Again, this is an RSVP deal. IF I don't hear from you I won't know you are coming and will not wait for you!

You can PM me here however Saturday I will not be online. I'll be at the show. You can reach me by cell or email to my cell phone by clicking one of my links below and clicking either "email us" or "Call us". That goes directly to me.

Scott

Here is Destiny. The boat we will take.