Spring Is Here !!

Here you can discuss Chrysler Sailing across all makes of Chrysler sailboats.
skyking

Spring Is Here !!

Post by skyking »

Well as all of you know, especially those of you in the northern areas like myself..this marks a major milestone as far as getting back on the water...

Everyday that I cross the bridge over the lake I visualize the first sailing day of 2011...

There were 2 windsurfers out there the day after the ice melted...Wow!! thats dedicated..

Its getting closer by the minute :D :D
CaptainScott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CaptainScott »

The days are getting longer and warmer.

YEAH!!!! Let the warmth come! Go get 'em Global Warming! LOL!

I'm tired of the cold rain! We've had so much rain lately it filled our septic tank and caused a backup in our house! Yikes! We have fantastic drainage it has just not stopped raining!

While I got to work on Forplay on Saturday, I spent Sunday working on plumbing!

Scott
lecker68

Post by lecker68 »

I see that Scott you have had storms one after the other.
SNOWING here today.
Catch the wind and ride the wave, Have fun
Lyle
1980 C-26 #1100
S/V My Getaway
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34432376@N06/
sharps4590

Post by sharps4590 »

It's close to hauling the Shirley Jean to the lake....if I didn't have so many "Momma-do's" for this spring I'd haul her down this weekend. Tip for others...never, ever let your wife put your house on the Home Garden Tour. They've been buggin' her for years to do it and this year Momma acquiesced. Now I'm layin' stone, splittin' rails, haulin' mulch and wishin' I was gettin' ready to sail.
There is no right way to do a wrong thing
mga1951

Post by mga1951 »

Hi, We did the home tour once. Lucky for us it was the Christmas Home tour. Not much going on w/ the boat in Ohio in December. :) We get our new dock next Friday Apr. 1. Probably wont be ready for it, but nice to know its ready for me..
Jeffrey
Fore Sail
1976 C-22
Jmckamey

Post by Jmckamey »

I have had some time off from work and I put the 22 in a slip for a month. I had her out numrous times, she's a fine sailing boat. Took a couple of my work buddys out a couple of days ago. It was a blowing, cold, (well for us, 44 deg) and over cast, and was the first time for one of them, we keep her heeled at least 20 deg all day. It was a hit with them.
1977 Chrysler 22
Ground to windward is dearly bought, but easly spent.